Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I love unpacking my things and decorating an empty space to make it my own. I am in love with this apartment, despite it's flaws. Although today the shower ran out of hot water after about five minutes...

Last night I could not fall asleep. Well, I did fall asleep eventually, but not until five in the morning. This always seems to happen when I move to a new place. I decided to watch The Little Mermaid which I haven't watched in years.


I discovered I still love it. I have the dvd and on the second disc there is an extremely interesting little feature on the making of the movie. It made me like it even more. It's basically about how this movie sort of defeated all the odds and was a total comeback for Disney, which apparently was in danger of shutting down.

Things are coming along nicely. Hopefully I find my camera soon so I can take pictures of my new home.

2 comments: