Friday, July 31, 2009

PJ Harvey


If you're looking for an extremely kick-ass female vocalist, sit back and relax because I have found her for you.

PJ Harvey is quite possibly the coolest chick ever. You should give her a listen. She's been around since the nineties and her style is constantly changing. If you like crazy hard stuff, listen to her early albums. If you like soft, ethereal, piano-driven music, listen to White Chalk.

For having been around so long, I think this woman is highly underrated. I think it may be because people think her music is just too weird to listen to. But I like it.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Erin,
    I notice your folllowing my blog. Thank you! I hope you will enjoy some of my recipes. I love your blog!
    I'll put you on my blogroll.
    I notice your from California. It's so pretty there! I went to West Hollywood for the first time this year and I loved it!!!!!!!!!!
    Have wonderful day,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete