Monday, October 26, 2009

Pull-on Skirt


Yay, I finished this lovely pull-on skirt yesterday!
I really like how it turned out! My boyfriend's grandma was nice enough to give me a good chunk of her fabric stash, which included this awesome floral fabric. It is very simple to make. I only used the fabric, some elastic, and my sewing machine. And my seam ripper, of course. I like it because it doesn't even look home made which is a huge accomplishment for me.

I just finished making some pumpkin bread. Zach's farm has tons of pumpkins right now, so that's what a big part of our diet consists of right now. I shall now go eat my latest creation. Happy monday!

1 comment:

  1. Peace be upon you
    We invite you to reform our campaign for the generation of liberation.
    (Campaign, campaign actions not just words)

    We hope you put the logo of the campaign in the Code

    And interaction with the campaign

    God and benefit us and you to Islam and Muslims
    http://forelaqsa20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete