Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

Oh my God, I have been SO busy lately! As I previously mentioned, I found a job as a tutor. I like it so far. I feel like my job actually has a purpose. It's great! Most of the kids I tutor are high school boys from Asia who are staying at a boarding school and need help mastering the English language. Helping them is tough because there are many other things they would rather be doing and it's sort of hard for us to understand each other. It seems to be getting easier as time goes on, so that's a good sign.

I am in the middle of making a super cute dress! I hope to finish it by thursday. I will post a picture the moment I finish. It's similar to my last dress that I posted. I wish I had more time for these sewing projects. I am planning on making all my Christmas gifts to others by hand. We'll see how it goes!

I spent all weekend baby-sitting. Next weekend I want to do something different. I want to go somewhere with my boyfriend and just relax and have a good time. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment